Sunday 20 November 2011

The Christmas Gift Guide - Benefit Gets Cheeky!

When I was in town yesterday with my mum, we were fighting our way through Boots and we came across the Benefit counter. I love Benefit, some of my first ever makeup products were from there. I am a big fan of their quirky packaging and every Christmas, without fail, I will purchase a couple of their gift sets for my family and friends. So when I set my eyes upon this gorgeous set, I knew that it would be the perfect gift for someone. 


This cute set contains miniature sizes of Benefits very popular cheek and lip tints (Benetint and Posietint) and also a lovely highlighter, High Beam. I own Benetint and High Beam and I absolutely love them, they are such beautiful colours. 


Each bottle contains 4ml of the product, this doesn't seem like a lot but I have owned my Benetint (13.5ml) for about three years and I'm not even half way through it!


The pigmentation of the products is amazing - a little goes a long way! Also the highlighter has a lovely shimmer to it but it's not too over the top.

posietint, high beam, benetint


This would be the perfect gift for someone who is just starting with makeup or would like to try some of Benefits most famous products. This set is exclusive to Boots and at £14.50, I think it's a bargain!

Bonnie x

No comments:

Post a Comment