Friday 30 December 2011

Nails of the Day - OPI Best of the Best

Hello everyone, I would just like to apologise for my lack of posts recently. I have been so busy over the Christmas period but I am back and there are lots of posts coming your way!

Now on to the post ...

If, like me, you live in the UK and you are nail varnish obsessed then you will know that to buy a bottle of OPI nail varnish is probably the naughtiest purchase you will ever make. Although I love nail polish, I can't quite bring myself to spend £10.50 when in boots I could buy several Barry M nail paints for the same price. However, on one of my "I-am-not going-to-buy-anything" browses on the internet I found this little box of lovelies.


The set contains ten of OPI's most famous shades in 3.5ml bottles. I'm calling it my OPI starter kit, it has a wide range of colours from neutrals to brights to darks and it contains the infamous "Lincoln Park After Dark". 


 alpine snow, bubble bath, tickle my france-y,
 strawberry margarita, cajun shrimp


big red apple, i'm not really a waitress, you don't know jacques!,
 russian navy, lincoln park after dark

They all apply beautifully and it has given me a really good taster of OPI nail polishes and the wide colour range. 

 same order as before

I expect that one day I will own a full sized OPI nail polish, however, for now I am quite happy with my miniatures!

I got mine from here! 

Bonnie x

2 comments:

  1. I wanted this set so badly when I saw it in Selfridges, I talked myself out of it, as I possessed some similar colours already, but you're making me seriously jealous now :oD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah it's so good! It has an amazing selection of colours - I think you should definitely get it :P x

    ReplyDelete