Tuesday 31 January 2012

Bracelets of the Day - No.1

I just thought I would share a jewellery combination that I have been loving recently. I would say that bracelets are my favourite way too accessorise - I find them so easy to wear and I love to layer them. Also, I have been obsessed with the cross trend that has been around for a while but I have always been too scared to go all out with a cross embellished dress! Therefore, I think that incorporating some crosses into my jewellery is a safe compromise.


I have bought quite a few jewellery pieces recently so if you would like to see them, please leave a comment.

Bonnie x

2 comments:

  1. I love these individually and combined, I need them both in my life :oD x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are so cute, this style of bracelet is everywhere at the moment! x

      Delete