Monday 30 January 2012

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Review

As a big fan of L'Oreal mascaras, when Cheryl Cole popped onto the TV fluttering her eyelashes, I got rather excited. I love the original Telescopic mascara and the promise of a "false lash effect" was too good to resist.




The packaging is very similar to the original Telescopic, however, it is silver instead of a matte gold. I much prefer the new packaging. The main difference is the brush, the original is very thin with small plastic bristles, whereas the new version tapers into the middle. This makes it much easier to use and I find much more volumising and curling.

False Lash Telescopic      Original Telescopic

The effect that the new brush gives is incredible, my lashes were so voluminous and curled. The original mascara is much more defining and lengthening but I absolutely love the new one!

False Lash Telescopic                  Original Telescopic

To be honest, both of these mascaras are amazing, it really depends on what you are looking for when buying a new one. I personally prefer the False Lash Telescopic because I love my lashes to look dramatic but the original is still very good. I got it from Boots for £10.99 - a bit pricey for a drugstore mascara but completely "worth it".

Bonnie x

1 comment:

  1. I love the False Lash telescopic as well, I think that it is even better than Benefit's They're Real! mascara! If you want to see my review on it go to my blog my using the address below thanks!

    xxxmoncheriebellexxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete