Friday 6 January 2012

Nail of the Day - You don't know Jacques? by OPI

OPI has become my new nail obsession, I did a post a couple of days ago on an OPI set that I bought and I have fallen in love with several of the colours. One of my favourite being You don't know Jacques? which is originally from the La Collection De France. It's a beautiful dark taupe which I decided to wear on New Years Eve but I added a twist ... 


I added a stripe of Rage by Orly on my ring finger and I really like the edgy effect that it gives. Both these polishes are amazing and they have lasted so well, I also got a few compliments on my nails while at a New Years party, although I did go round showing people my nails because I was so proud of them ... but that still counts? 



I love this nail combination and I will be definitely trying out similar combinations this year!

Bonnie x

4 comments:

  1. Hey!!You have a new member now!! :) I saw one of your comment in amarixe's post and I decided to visit your blog...I love it!!
    I'm in love with nail polishes too and I really like the combination you made here!!
    I just started a blog like you...so if you want you could visit mine :)
    Love
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I'm just getting into blogging but I am really enjoying it :) I'll definitely check out your blog soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those colors are on my wish list ! I just bought Essie Lapiz de Luxury and am in love! It's a beautiful periwinkle blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that will be so pretty for the summer! I have never tried an Essie nail polish because they are pretty expensive in the UK but I would really love one :) x

    ReplyDelete