Wednesday 7 March 2012

Product Love - Bobbi Brown Corrector

It's not often that I repurchase a product, so when I do, I know it must be good. After struggling with dark circles under my eyes for a couple of years and trying various concealers and creams to combat them, I was at a bit of a loss. But when Bobbi Brown came out with a "corrector" - something fairly new to the beauty market - I knew I had to try it. It has been about a year since I bought my first Corrector (little pot of magic) from Bobbi Brown and it has not left my makeup bag once.   



It has a beautiful creamy consistency and I have never known it to crease, providing that I set it with a powder and it instantly brightens up my under eye. Due to the pink tone of the product, it "corrects" any blue tones under the eye, leaving me looking much more awake! 

without corrector - pretty scary!


with corrector

I could rave on about this amazing product all day and I could not recommend it enough!

Bonnie x


2 comments:

  1. wouw! This product looks amazing! And it really works! Thanks for this revieuw. It is something I needed!

    Romwe giveaway on our blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so amazing, hope you found the review useful! x

    ReplyDelete