Sunday 29 July 2012

A Festival Makeup Bag

Hey everyone! Some of you may know that in the UK festivals are huge and I was lucky enough to go to T in the Park in Scotland. It rained, I had to sleep in a tent and the phrase "swimming in mud" was no longer metaphorical but nevertheless, I had the most amazing time. The line up was incredible and being with my friends made it all the more bearable ... last cheesy line I promise! 

I thought I would show you the makeup I took with me as I know some of you may also be going to a festival, but this also would be great makeup to bring to the beach or for a very relaxed day.


soft makeup bag from Jack Wills


l-r: bobbi brown pot rouge in powder pink, revlon lip butter in lollipop, laura mercier oil free tinted moisturiser in nude, mac eyelash curlers, l'oreal waterproof volume million lashes, bobbi brown corrector in light bisque, maybelline color tattoo in on and on bronze, benefit boi-ing concealer (01), burt's bees lip balm in acai berry, clinique almost powder makeup in neutral fair (02), nars blush in deep throat 

 Bonnie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment