Saturday 4 August 2012

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Review


Hey everyone! I have a rave review for you all - the infamous Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser. After running out of my No. 7 tinted moisturiser - mediocre - I decided to splash out on the LM one as it is rather well known in the beauty world. 


I decided to go for the oil free version - also comes in regular and illuminating - not because I have oily skin but because I think that the oil free lasts longer on my skin during the summer. It comes in ten shades (I have the shade nude) which I think is an excellent variety, considering most tinted moisturisers only come in the classic: light, medium and dark. The £33 for 50ml price tag sounds bad but when you compare it to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - £32 for 30ml - you get much more for your money. The LM works out as 66 pence per ml whereas the Chanel works out at £1.06 per ml. This is not a dig at Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, I adore that foundation ... but my purse doesn't! 



Now down to the formula ... it's quite simply, wonderful. It's incredibly moisturising compared to other tinted moisturisers and velvety soft on the skin. It actually feels like it's doing something, maybe the rave reviews that I have read are causing the placebo effect, but my skin does feel great when wearing it. 


It blends out into a sheer, light coverage base with a dewy glow on the skin. I have fairly sensitive skin and it does not irritate it at all, although I can't say how it will be on your skin. The lasting time on this tinted moisturiser for me is around seven to eight hours and that is with a setting powder, which for a tinted moisturiser is pretty good. This tinted moisturiser is ideal for work and school and for those of us who don't like a heavy foundation on a day to day basis. I love it! 


Bonnie x


No comments:

Post a Comment